Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about poly skin units
08-23-2008, 03:57 AM,
Re: Question about poly skin units
dino Wrote:"Again WESB speaks the truth. Skin looks natural but is hard to style - the way the hair is injected into the skin is the way it will stay forever."

I have to disagree with you on this one Reubin, my displaced NY friend. I do have that kind of experience with PSB perimeters but not when I order a thinskin piece. On the one thinskin piece that I have, I can comb the hair in any direction. The hair is supposedly injected (at least that's what I requested), although I can't say for sure. Again, on a PSB perimeter, the hair does indeed seem to be very fixed in its styling options.

The quote button makes for easier quoting ;-) I'm curious about difference in the thicker-thinskin...lol, there have been so many versions it's hard to keep track. Back before PSB, there was a "new design" thinskin that was a thicker material, and had lace embedded in the front. This I think was the type that iZZy used, and perhaps still uses. She has commented on how naturally the hair styles, could part it anywhere etc. I think that perhaps the hairs can be injected in the thicker material so that they point straight up, where in the thinner materials they lay tend to lay down more.

Messages In This Thread
Question about poly skin units - lorilynn - 08-16-2008, 06:48 AM
Re: Question about poly skin units - wesb - 08-22-2008, 02:53 AM
Re: Question about poly skin units - dino - 08-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Re: Question about poly skin units - wesb - 08-23-2008, 03:57 AM
Re: Question about poly skin units - wesb - 08-26-2008, 02:58 AM
Re: Question about poly skin units - wesb - 08-27-2008, 06:30 AM