Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The strangest solution to hairloss I have ever seen..
08-17-2008, 09:21 AM,
The strangest solution to hairloss I have ever seen..
I work in a retail store and the other day a man into the store and immiediately i noticed something funny about his hairline, when he came to the checkout i gave his head a closer inspection- he seemed to have real ginger hair on the back half of his head but the front of his head had been coloured ginger! I am not sure if it was some sort of tatoo or powder or god knows what, i didnt want to stare too long. In all honesty I didnt find it amusing, it was more depressing more than anything as no doubt people would notice and say who knows what. anyway just thought would share this story so i have something to say in this new forum!
08-17-2008, 11:43 AM,
Re: The strangest solution to hairloss I have ever seen..
I know a guy that has tattoo ink all over his area of hairloss and keeps his hair shaved. So you see, it's not necessarily the hair people care about but rather the illusion that they still have theirs. I thought about tattoo dots many many years ago to make the thinned hair I had look thicker but I know it will look odd at 50 to have 1b hair color with no grey...at some point this guy is going to get old and still have a black head!
08-19-2008, 11:17 AM,
Quote:he seemed to have real ginger hair on the back half of his head but the front of his head had been coloured ginger!
I can't seem to get past this sentence. The front of his head mening scalp? Or hair up front? Is ginger a color? I'm a normal guy I swear. Please advise.
08-19-2008, 09:16 PM,
Quote:I can't seem to get past this sentence. The front of his head mening scalp? Or hair up front? Is ginger a color? I'm a normal guy I swear. Please advise.

Yes the front of his head which was bare scalp was coloured ginger to match his crown area which had real hair on it! this really did not give the illusion of real hair it just looked rather odd, i tried not to stare too much as i know how i would feel if someone was staring at my piece
08-20-2008, 01:19 AM,
Gotcha Homer. HIs bare scalp was colored "ginger"

I wasn't sure about what was colored - hair or scalp - and then I'd never hear of the color ginger. Sorry but I'm a 12 crayons in a box kinda guy.

Coloring your head looks may look good from a distance in low light. My balding was getting so bad the concealers were no longer able to conceal. I still use them to fill in spots. Right now I'm wearing a piece that is a little shot. I make it work just fine.