Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi-Tech will make Hairpieces a thing of the past!!!
08-19-2008, 11:04 AM,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401101,00.html
08-19-2008, 11:10 AM,
Re: Hi-Tech will make Hairpieces a thing of the past!!!
Quote:"Invisibility devices, long the realm of science fiction and fantasy, have moved closer after scientists engineered a material that can bend visible light around objects.

The breakthrough could lead to systems for rendering anything from people to large objects, such as tanks and ships, invisible to the eye — although this is still years off."

Baldy - my hair is already invisible. I think they are going in the wrong diretion.
08-19-2008, 02:27 PM,
lol yeah like im sure thats what they have in mind.. to make hairpieces with haha.
08-22-2008, 02:45 AM,
I think it was in Asimov's "Foundation" series that he described a future society in which everyone male and female was surgically fitted with a "skull cap" device which tied them all into the futuristic Internet, and all wore wigs - Hi-Tech wigs of course.
08-22-2008, 06:51 AM,
jean-luc picard ... captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise
was Gene Rodenberry's vision that no one will care
if men have hair in the future ....

but on the other hand .... jean-luc never got laid ...
whereas the previous captain - Captain Kirk would
screw space moss and certainly got his share ! Smile
08-22-2008, 08:46 AM,
thecount Wrote:but on the other hand .... jean-luc never got laid ...
Au contraire, Count. "The Picard" had plenty of women-folk sharing his sleeping quarters. Remember Vash, the woman he met on the planet Risa. They had quite a fling while he was on "holiday". Then there was his old flame he encountered once again, I don't remember her name, but she was played by Michelle Philips. And of course there was his long relationship with Dr. Crusher, and then his other fling with that woman crew member who looked like Dr. Crusher, and whom he sends to her death on a mission.
He did pretty well for a bald guy. He even had a lot of other women hoping to get him in the sack, like Counselor Troi's mother, for example, and that chick who pretended to be a devil on that one planet. But he never slept with them.
I guess Picard was just more discerning than Kirk, who would sleep with any green woman or gelatinous mass he could find. Wink
08-22-2008, 09:42 AM,
A tv show is not reality. Get out with your piece and live a real life. Tv is a vast wasteland.