Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swill Lace Color
08-19-2008, 10:57 PM,
Swill Lace Color
I have a mid-range, medium white skin tone...(not too fair, not too tan) but when I wear the unit - I have to use a thin density thus the base can be seen - this swiss lace gives off a darker, more rosy or tan color than my skin on the sides on forehead creating a two-toned effect.

Is there any way the lace can be made to look more translucent?
08-21-2008, 12:03 AM,
Re: Swiss Lace Color
meant: Swiss Lace
08-21-2008, 09:51 PM,
Re: Swill Lace Color
Hey there

A couple questions-

Is it a full Swiss Lace system?
Does it have a Poly Perimeter?
Is it a mix of french lace (Base) with a swiss lace (front)?

and where did you buy it from?...
with my experience if it is a full swiss lace unit then they probably used a coloured lace (manufacturing fault), I would have just gone with a transparent swiss lace unit with invisible knots. The problem is that the lace is died so trying to strip back the die will coz damage to the lace especially being a swiss lace they are SO sensitive when it comes to working with them. I can only recommend to try some camoflague on top..like using a cotton tip to apply a powder foundation where it appers 2 tone just to mask it til you order a new unit.

Be careful when ordering your next unit tho coz if they have you on file and just repeat your order youl end up with the same thing, maybe try another supplier?? I know I've been through 6 before I found one in Sydney which worked perfectly lol :lol:

good luck