Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T150 for a topper? Rush order to Germany?
08-20-2008, 12:16 AM,
T150 for a topper? Rush order to Germany?
I am a new wearer, need a topper and ordered already a HP with T150 option(SFS plus ¾ poly on back and sides). I thought it is the best solution for a new wearer. After reading on weekend some more Information from Toplace forum I have doubts. As I understand, a T150 option is for a ¾ cap. Is it also a good solution for a topper?.
I am also not sure if the dimensions of my template are all 100% OK. Is it possible to trim the HP with T150 Option. Is it possible to change an order at this stage from T150 to T100?
Another question about ordering for European customers (I am from Germany). What is the procedure for this? I’ve ordered through the Toplace page and I have read afterwards that orders for customers from 6 European countries must go through BA.
I also cannot find in the online order the option to make a rush order (10 days delivery). Is it still possible? If yes – what is the procedure.
08-20-2008, 01:05 AM,
Re: T150 for a topper? Rush order to Germany?
Jack,
The TL 150 is for a topper, 3/4 cap or full cap. I can try and change your order if it's not too late--please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I'll see what I can do.
Regards,
John