Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever have to re-attach after attaching???
01-01-2010, 06:16 AM,
Ever have to re-attach after attaching???
Anyone ever have to re-attach your TOPLACE after you just put it on??
Whether you placed it too far back on your forhead or put it on crookked??

That has happened to me this week, I put it on (after marking my forhead with a comb) and I still didnt get it right..It was too far back and it didnt look right, so I had to take it off and re-attach..It was SOOOOO fustrating, time,glue/materials ,glue remover ...DAMN!
01-01-2010, 10:55 AM,
Re: Ever have to re-attach after attaching???
Hairboy,
Are you spraying your head with 91% alcohol prior to attaching? This allows you about 1 minute to position your unit exactly where you want it. Once it's exactly where you want it just leave it alone. The alcohol will dry, the adhesive will 'kick in' and the unit will bond just where you left it.
Regards,
John
01-01-2010, 12:32 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Hairboy,
Are you spraying your head with 91% alcohol prior to attaching? This allows you about 1 minute to position your unit exactly where you want it. Once it's exactly where you want it just leave it alone. The alcohol will dry, the adhesive will 'kick in' and the unit will bond just where you left it.
Regards,
John

John ,
So after my ULTRA HOLD glue is tacky and ready, spray on some 91% alcohol and attach?
thats it?
no effect on the ULTRA HOLD glue?
01-01-2010, 01:32 PM,
That's right. The alcohol will evaporate and the glue will 'kick in.'
01-01-2010, 01:58 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:That's right. The alcohol will evaporate and the glue will 'kick in.'

WOW! Great, I'll try that next fitting! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Big Grin