Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down under struggling up top
08-26-2008, 05:55 AM,
Re: Down under struggling up top
As for Brent - here is his advertisement:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hairinstitute.co.nz/">http://www.hairinstitute.co.nz/</a><!-- m -->

Those guys just slap a piece on your head, and call it "non surgical hair restoration" :roll:
"Applied Virtual Skin Technology" :lol: Stay away from these guys... unless you're a wealthy rugby player with money to burn.

Anyway phillips, glad you've come here. I know how you feel my friend, my hair started disappearing in my early twenties. But now I'm 28 and I look better than I did when I was 21-25, so times are good, and I'm getting much more attention from females these days (sometimes more than I need!).

Maintenance time: It's different for everyone my friend, but after a year of wearing it reduces dramatically... for me, it's 1 hour per week. Ok, maybe 1 hour 30mins in total if you include my shower (washing my body, etc), and styling the piece. I only change once per week because life is too short to be stuck in the bathroom! And my piece stays fine so it's all good...

Last Thursday morning I was at my girlfriends house, and we had to go to a wedding. I got up, took my hair off, washed it. Showered. Attached it again. Only took 1hr 20mins to do all that, and I was set for the day at the wedding with a nice clean attachment, and hair that looks nice 8-)

It will change your life for the better... when I'm out and about, a lot of younger people think I'm still in college; "so what course are you doing?". Sorry, I've finished college for the past 6 years mate! I'm not that young anymore hehe... 28 years old now, and the years keep going faster. But with hair, who cares?
08-27-2008, 10:09 PM,
By the way Phillips, you're making the right choice to wear toplace! Go for some blonde highlights to give you a funky new style... 8-)
09-02-2008, 11:59 PM,
Blonde Highlights hahah, never thought id be talking about those ever again until I found this place, so you wear a full cap or partial? Is Re-Growth hard to deal with, like under harsh light is stubble noticeable. Would shaving your scalp with a razor be needed weekly along with the cleaning of the peice? As you can see from the pictures I would have re growth, albeit thin coming back all over. With the hair institute, would Brent have to go back weekly or do his own maintanence? Because again I think it looks great but if it's too expensive I'd definately stay away