Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, need help.
08-21-2008, 10:00 PM,
Re: New, need help.
Hey

I know just how you feel I started going bald in my teens and it ruined my younger years I hated it!! I got my first system when I was 21 and now im 25 and still wearing one and loving every bit of it!!.. in the years I've worn them they have improved so much and keep getting better so thats promising for you.

I actually got someone close to me to help me with the template ( i followed an online guide plenty out there) then sent it in to an online seller with my hair sample and as much info I could muster.. waited 6 weeks and it arrived..at first I was thinking shit! people are going to laugh at me but not true it looked so bloody good that even my best mate didnt know I had anything done he just thought I took some meds to get my hair to grow back it was great.

I used a professional clinic to actually fit and maintain mine so there were no mistakes..it still works out heaps cheap this way because the biggest cost is the system and if your buying online from one of the many sellers then your already saving thousands!!

if you hae any questions just ask but my advice GO FOR IT!!!...do your research and find a supplier with knowlege and who communicates well (sometimes this is a big prob with online sellers)

good luck

Messages In This Thread
New, need help. - Shawk - 08-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Re: New, need help. - reubin - 08-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Re: New, need help. - BaldGone - 08-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Re: New, need help. - ToplaceUSA - 08-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Re: New, need help. - Shawk - 08-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Re: New, need help. - BaldGone - 08-22-2008, 08:15 PM