Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a call from a Farrell customer in Singapore
01-03-2010, 01:33 AM,
Re: Got a call from a Farrell customer in Singapore
Farrell and Hair Club and others are only intrested it getting you to give them all your money. They double talk, hide the fact that you are getting a hair piece glued to your head. My experience with a club is that you see a lot of nice pictures, but when you realize they are in good lighting, at a good angle, and the hair is styled PERFECTLY without the reality of wind and sunlight, it is easy to think you will look like the picture. They will not put the same effort of making you happy as they did to get you to sign up. I have a hair piece from Toplace now that looks better than anything I have had in the past. I feel that it is as undetectable as I have ever experienced. I learned how to correct the problems I had with their hair pieces (the hair clubs) from the forum here. When I told my past super expensive salon that the color was off, the hair felt dry, the texture was off, they tried to sell me one of their crappy products that did not work as well as the products recommended from the fellow hair wearers in here. If where I was going to before simply did someting to give me what they sold me "an Undetectable Hair System", I would have continued to deal with them. It was never about the money to me, it was about the result and I hated the result. Now I know for them, it was about the money. It's funny but if they had the real experience and knew half what I know now, they would know how to satisfy the clients that they currently have. All that money and they can't even figure out how to do the job they are supposed to be experts in. I don't think these places will have the grip on hair weares for very long, with the ease of the internet and finding out that you CAN find out the secrets they wont tell you, it way to easy to figure it out for yourself and drop them from you life like a bad relationship....

Messages In This Thread
Re: Got a call from a Farrell customer in Singapore - hairagain - 01-03-2010, 01:33 AM