Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a call from a Farrell customer in Singapore
01-02-2010, 08:20 PM,
Re: Got a call from a Farrell customer in Singapore
John like most who've never purchased a system from online I was pretty skeptical a few years ago as to the quality of the systems from Toplace because of the low price. I figured for such a low price I had nothing to lose considering I was spending thousands on hair. I couldn't imagine a hair system so inexpensive duplicating what Farrell was offering for $2500 a piece but these Toplace systems do. I was amazed when I got my first Toplace system in the mail. I immediately compared it to my Farrells and they were made virtually the same way. Like you said there's no secrets out there it's hair knotted into a lace base. The hair quality was the same. The lace on the Toplace was actually thinner than Farrells lace. The hairlines were identical and the system fit perfectly and all I did was mail in a template I molded myself. Tongue I feel sorry for the guys who are getting taken by Farrell because I've been there but some think that you have to pay incredible prices to achieve a natural look. As I've seen for the past 6 years that's not the case.

KenJJ

Messages In This Thread
Re: Got a call from a Farrell customer in Singapore - KenJJ - 01-02-2010, 08:20 PM