Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any pictures of flaps?
08-24-2008, 03:41 AM,
Any pictures of flaps?
If anyone has flaps in their piece, can you post up some pictures? I really love the idea of flaps for thinning hair on the side, or to increase the surface area of temple hair.

I'm thinking of ordering mine with flaps, do you guys know of any pros vs. cons to doing this?

Thanks muchos amigos,

Leamon
09-03-2008, 03:29 AM,
Re: Any pictures of flaps?
Hi guys,
Please post pictures of flaps. I too would like to see what this looks like.
My temple hair is disappearing rapidly and I'm no longer satisfied with my topper. And I'm sick and tired of having to camouflage the bald temples with hair that comes down from the piece.
Many thanks!
Kind regards
Paco
09-03-2008, 02:42 PM,
Hey Paco,

If flaps are what I imagine them to be, then they would solve many problems for those of us who have receding temple hair. With flaps, you can actually have a lower hair line, and you won't need to cover the temple with long bangs (that's also what I'm doing).

It'll be about 5 weeks since I'll get mine, but when I do, I'll post pics. Hopefully someone will post pics before that time though :lol:

Here's someone who made flaps in his template:
[Image: IMG_0013.jpg]

Leamon
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM,
Here's an example of a template with flaps.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

09-04-2008, 02:44 AM,
The picture posted by John is exactly what I was looking for!
A bit of recession combined with flaps reconstructing your temple hair and a pretty low hairline.
I think this will do the trick for me.
09-16-2008, 02:39 AM,
Re: Any pictures of flaps? ACTUAL RESULTS
Does anybody also have pictures of the actual results (with the hairpiece on and cut in)?
Thx!
09-16-2008, 06:01 AM,
I'll post a pic once mine gets here =)

Leamon
09-20-2008, 05:38 PM,
leamon Wrote:If anyone has flaps in their piece, can you post up some pictures? I really love the idea of flaps for thinning hair on the side, or to increase the surface area of temple hair.

I'm thinking of ordering mine with flaps, do you guys know of any pros vs. cons to doing this?

Thanks muchos amigos,

Leamon

[Image: DSCN1.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3JPG.jpg]

Now I am using a full cap. so the flaps are huge/

BTW the full cap saves a lot of issueswith those of us who are graying to keep from dying all the hair from having gray. Grey helps the hair look more natural and less of a blending hassle. Actually NO blending hassle.

I tried allthin skin and ordered a SWIsslace one.(Think Im going to stick with the skin).