Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Guys!
08-25-2008, 02:44 PM,
Hello Guys!
Hi! I have been searching the web for months now to gather information about a hairsystem and i am about to order one. I live in sweden but i am in the end of september going to Miami for 3 months of work, i was wondering since alot of you guys are based im america if there is any good saloon to goto there to get help with measurements and cut-in ? Thanks alot for this website! / Matt
08-25-2008, 03:05 PM,
Re: Hello Guys!
Matt,
Here you go:

Maggie Gunn
13995 No. W. 7th Avenue-B4
North Miami, FL 33168
Phone: 305.653.3689
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Regards,
John
08-25-2008, 03:44 PM,
Thanks alot! Does she also have the hairpieces in stock so i can just go there and buy it, or do i need to order it from toplace first?

I was also wondering if you have any pricing information from here?

/ Matt
08-25-2008, 04:27 PM,
Matt,
No, she does not carry any units. You need to order the unit first. We can send the unit to her if you're going to be travelling to the USA--just drop us a note with your order and tell us where you'd like the order sent.
Regards,
John
08-26-2008, 12:35 PM,
Ok great! Do i need to do all the measurements on my head for the piece before ordering it or do you send something out to her to fit on my head? Im worried i will do the measurements wrong. Sorry if im asking stupid questions.
09-02-2008, 01:41 AM,
I tried to email the person on this email you gave me but it dosnt work. I will try to call later to ofcourse.

I need to know, since im visiting a saloon to get help my first time. Can i order a stock-piece from you that she cuts in the right sizes (ive heard that you can deliver stock systems in just a few days) or do i need to make all my measurements now ?
09-02-2008, 04:01 AM,
yes, you can order a stock piece. contact BA at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->, he takes care of the stock units. when you come to the states, it is a SALON...not a SALOON. a saloon will get you drunk on liquor and a salon will cut cut and style your hair. LOL.........so you don't want to get them mixed up. LOL
if you need a piece in 4 weeks (end of sept) I would suggest ordering a stock and bringing it to Miami with you.
the salon should be able to help you cut a stock unit down to your size.
have fun in Miami, it is beautiful there!!
DebbieS.
09-04-2008, 07:39 AM,
if getting a stock unit you can call donna p at attitues and tell her bob/philly/west palm beach sent you...you need a stock piece cut to fit and installed..shes nice she will help and prices are fair..maybe she will tell you what you need ..style density etc..tip her good..oh she's in boco fla 1/2 north of miami call ahead she's busy attitudes on old dixie hwy...700 block
bob/philly