Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consistency
08-22-2008, 08:31 PM,
Consistency
Interested in knowing other people experiences with the consistency of suppliers such as Tl or others you may have had dealings with?

I personally found that Hollywood lace were probably the worst when it came to being consistant (wrong size base, colour, DENSITY) and everytime something went wrong it was "oh sorry the factory stuffed up we'll have them do it again and you only have to pay half OR 10% off the original price!!!) what the hell firstly it's there mistake coz they chose the factory and should be checking the systems when they come back before they send them out and secondly wanting me to pay for there mistake!.

Reason I ask coz I've been reading the forums here and notice some people questioning the consistency of TL systems (stock) so would like to read some comments and experiences

cheers
08-26-2008, 12:55 PM,
Re: Consistency
Yeah! I've been reading everywhere trying to find a company that won't have density&constancy issues and after I've read your letter (and different letters/opinions from others), I'm even more confused!