Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of a short hair style
01-02-2010, 10:15 AM,
Photo of a short hair style
Lots of people don't believe you can have a short hair style with a hair system. They think you need to have medium to long hair with a unit. And that is true with the 'screen' bases such as fine mono. They're thick and they don't disappear well. But with a Super Fine Swiss lace unit or a French lace unit the lace just disappears and you can pull off a short style with realism and show some scalp. Here's a photo of a customer with a short style. The specs are 75% density, SFS, and freestyle.
Regards,
John
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Image(s)

01-02-2010, 11:42 AM,
Re: Photo of a short hair style
Exactly how short can you go? Could i do like a 1/4 in all around on a full cap if the density was like 80%?
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM,
Nothing really special about that picture. Have seen much better ones. No offense to whoever that is, It looks great. I am just saying that is nothing really radical or that short. Im really not sure how short you can go. I think it depends on a few things. if you have large knots, it will start to look funny once u really get short short. I am thinking of taking an old piece and experimenting and buzzing it down shorter and shorter and see how far we can actually go. I think the shortest I have seen on the forums so far is an inch long or a little shorter than an inch. my guess is that MAYBE u can get down to half an inch. any shorter, I really have no idea whats gonna happen. Would be interesting if someone had an injected skin or some kind of single hair ventilation and tried to cut it almost like a crew cut.
01-07-2010, 09:30 AM,
Thats a really really poor picture, there is no way to really tell how good that looks, to me it is not lit well and out of focus so the system could look like crap for all we know.. no offense John, but you should post a better example. I think on the surface, that picture actually does harm to the idea that you can have a short style because it loks like the pic taker is covering something up with the poor quality of the image.