Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.K
08-27-2008, 02:53 PM,
U.K
Does anyone know of clinics/salons or whatever around the England area that cater for system wearers? I was hoping to before I return home to Aus get one fitted and then order one when I get back, hoping in the mean time to learn how to do the attatchments etc. How much would a piece fitted from one of these places cost and how long could it last for? Is it much more for a full cap? I've posted my pics in the 'down under struggling on top' that I think show that it would be hard for me to pull off a smaller piece.
Also last question, are their razors out there on the market that have a length between no guard and #1, About 4 re-growth days after shaving #1 the thinning looks rather stupid, but when I shave without the guard i get comments that it's far too short and if i'm trying out for a role in romper stomper the musical.
Again thanks for reading all this,
Phil
08-27-2008, 03:14 PM,
Re: U.K
Phil,
Please contact Martin McMillian in the UK and he'll help you with a template and order specs. He is excellent. You can contact him at:

Martin MacMillan UK stylist for templates, cut-ins, etc.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> once you're ready to order and I'll be happy to get this going for you.
Regards,
John
10-13-2008, 10:27 AM,
Hi there,

anybody know of a stylist in London or in the vicinity of it? Many thanks, Cheerios.
10-13-2008, 03:02 PM,
martin macmillan is a stylist in the area , the email address is in the above post. also, JoAnna has a place in London, she is awesome and very experienced. Email BA for JoAnna's contact email as I cannot seem to find it.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
DebbieS.
10-14-2008, 09:14 AM,
Martic Macmillan is for the Merseyside area, so no go for us Southerners.

I'm using JoAnna in London. Nice, professional discreet service. JoAnna's very sweet, very knowledgeable and keen to experiment and share ideas. She purely does hair replacement and does a number of famous faces... You know you're getting the real deal with her.

Going for my first cut in with her when I get my first TL pieces - will let you know how I get on; so far though, so good Smile
10-14-2008, 11:18 AM,
Thanks Debbie and Jazzy Smile

Jaz, please let me know how you get on? would appreciate it Big Grin

Cheerios
10-14-2008, 02:22 PM,
All UK and European customers contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for orders and information.

Martin is in Southport so thats good for people living in North/North West of England.

For London and surronding areas contact Joanna at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or call her on 020 8303 6298,