Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Cyber Hair? Different from Remy??
08-28-2008, 10:53 PM,
What is Cyber Hair? Different from Remy??
Hi

I have seen various websites that have different types of hair, i.e. remy, european... and Cyber hair. Cyber hair is the most expensive and on a website stated is the best type to have. Does TopLace have this on offer ???? Is this actually any better than having Remy hair ?

Thanks all....
08-29-2008, 01:35 AM,
Re: What is Cyber Hair? Different from Remy??
Hi Hair2be,
Good question. There are alot of fancy names that marketing people come up with...Cyber hair, biomatrix hair, ultra custom, etc. They toss out terms like 'revolutionary' and 'the latest technology', etc. I'll answer your question with another question. Why doesn't the site that promotes Cyber hair explain what it is? It probably tells you how wonderful it is and that there's nothing like it in the whole wide world but it never comes out and says what exactly it is. Funny. Without knowing what company you're referring to it sounds like plain old synthetic hair. It's been around for ages. We use real human Remi hair. The cuticle is still intact and the hair is soft and shiny. It's the best.
Regards,
John
09-11-2008, 11:24 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Hi Hair2be,
Good question. There are alot of fancy names that marketing people come up with...Cyber hair, biomatrix hair, ultra custom, etc. They toss out terms like 'revolutionary' and 'the latest technology', etc. I'll answer your question with another question. Why doesn't the site that promotes Cyber hair explain what it is? It probably tells you how wonderful it is and that there's nothing like it in the whole wide world but it never comes out and says what exactly it is. Funny. Without knowing what company you're referring to it sounds like plain old synthetic hair. It's been around for ages. We use real human Remi hair. The cuticle is still intact and the hair is soft and shiny. It's the best.
Regards,
John

Actually Cyber Hair is, actually, a bona fide unique product. It's not just kanekalon/toupalon fiber with a fancy name. The primary advantages are that it's heat resistant, more durable and more realistic than traditional synthetics. I've pestered BA about getting it, before, however there just doesn't seem to be enough interest in the product.

Obviously you can not bleach the knots in a synthetic, but this product would be excellent for gray hair, blonde highlights or anyone wearing a brush down style.
09-12-2008, 01:00 AM,
Oh right interesting...... Would you say cyber hair would look more realistic compared to remy hair ???? If this is the case then I would be interested in the product.
09-12-2008, 02:45 AM,
I've checked out Cyber hair and here's what I've found out. Cyber hair is a upgraded synthetic. It's a Japanese product and none of the Chinese factories have it. I called a distributor of the product and she said that the cost of a standard topper is approximately $2,200 with a special deal if you order 2 units in 12 months (she didn't give me the cost for 2). She could not give guarantees for how long the units will last. Bottom line--it's a good product but very expensive. No guarantees on how long it will last but if they have a deal for 2 unit in 12 months you could expect 6 months out of a unit.
Regards,
John
09-12-2008, 03:10 AM,
Hair2be Wrote:Would you say cyber hair would look more realistic compared to remy hair ????

ahh, Remi hair is real human hair, how could any synthetic product look more "realistic" than real? :mrgreen:
09-12-2008, 03:24 AM,
Is it Remy actually real human hair ? Where does it come from ?
09-12-2008, 07:29 AM,
Hair2be Wrote:Is it Remy actually real human hair ? Where does it come from ?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_weave">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_weave</a><!-- m -->
09-13-2008, 06:36 AM,
my wife says cyber hair is mostly put in skin units for woman mostly..its very durable..her company in the pi is a japan company..adreans company.
bob/philly
09-13-2008, 12:28 PM,
cyber hair is just another fancy word for synthetic hair. Heard they may be good for highlights, but thats about it.