08-30-2008, 08:51 AM,
need pictures of hair density 80% 85% and 90%
hi i need to see pictures of hair density on toplace pieces
so that i can order correctly as 70 % was too light
hope somebody can help

any pics will be very welcome Smile
08-31-2008, 03:02 AM,
Re: need pictures of hair density 80% 85% and 90%
When you said it was too light, have you tried putting it on your head first? When you hold it and look through it, it'll look very thin for some reason, but when you put it on, it's very thick. All I know is...80% and above is heading towards the more unnatural side.

** put it on your head first and see**

Sorry, I didn't really answer your question. I don't have photos hehe

Leamon
08-31-2008, 05:17 AM,
well from what i saw with the system it looks alot thinner than the system i have, i am young still 28 and have thick hair sides and back , i was reccomend to go for 90% by someone that owns a hair replacement business shes has 20 years experience so i guess she knowws what shes talking about but id like another opinion as its important to me too get it right this time ,is there any guys in their 20s on here with the kinda density i wanna order ?
08-31-2008, 06:21 AM,
Hi UKHair,
First off you need to realize that factories use different density charts. Our factory uses 60-65% as medium density. Other factories use 100% for medium density. So if someone tells you to go with 80% density that would be light on their scale and heavy on ours. If you go to our website and click on 'Order Info' than click 'Order Help' you'll see examples of density. As you can see, 70% is a lot of hair for a guy on our scale.
Regards,
John