Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know a good stylist in Australia
09-05-2008, 11:56 PM,
Does anyone know a good stylist in Australia
Hey guys, hoping for a stylist in the Melbourne area, have yet to order a system but was hoping to order and get one fitted while in England so I would need to probably visit a stylist in Melbourne on return in Feb.
Cheers in advance guys.
09-06-2008, 01:47 PM,
Re: Does anyone know a good stylist in Australia
This has come up several times before. Do a search in the old fourm under 'Melbourne' - you should find two or three options available.
09-06-2008, 02:06 PM,
Here you go:

the Ultra hair studio in Melbourne you can get you Toplace unit cut in for about $100.
There are a couple of places that have been recommended before on here: Ultra Hair Level 1 517 Flinders Lane Melbourne (CBD) About $100 Or Barnett Louis & Son Richmond (inner suburb about 10 minute drive from CBD).
Also, call Joseph Orlando at his salon of the same name in Carnegie ( Melbourne suburb) he may be able to help you or recommend someone for you.
09-07-2008, 05:59 PM,
I used to get my hair cut at Ultra hair but & they charged me $170 & then they said they wouldn't cut my hair anymore. They would only cut it if it was bought of them! So don't go to them. There are some nice ladies there but really Ultra hair are all about taking as much money as they can from you. Thats what happens when Greed takes over! I have a lady in Dandenong that cuts for $100 which is reasonable although but the best thing we can do is learn to cut our own hair and become totally independant. Thats what I'm working on.
09-08-2008, 03:41 AM,
Yeh the TopLace info is old!.. UltraHair wont cut it in at all unless you buy from them which is a total rip off - most studios now charge between $170-250 and the only one I found in Melb that will do it is Advance Hair, all their studios do it (even tho there hair is as expensive as dogs nuts!) they are very accomadating when it comes to maintenance.

Try them otherwise do a call around to the salons listed under non-surgical hair replacement.

good luck
09-08-2008, 10:25 AM,
I can't imagine Advanced doing it cheaply. You can always send it over to Debbie with a picture of the style you want, about three weeks turnaround time.