Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max CCS now available...20% Off...Money Back Guarantee
09-10-2008, 08:32 AM,
Blue Max CCS now available...20% Off...Money Back Guarantee
I'm happy to announce that my website <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TheHairBaron.com">www.TheHairBaron.com</a><!-- w --> is now open for business, and I am currently filling the first orders for the Blue Max Climate Control Serum.

For a limited time Toplace forum members can order Blue Max CCS at 20% off the normal price of $17.45. You can also take advantage of FREE shipping when you order 2 more more bottles.

For those of you who don't know, Blue Max CCS is a silicone based hair "sealer" that contains sunscreen, along with several natural oils that are natures equivalent of sebum, which your body produces to protect your own growing hair.

Here are a few benefits of using Blue Max CCS:

- Blue Max CCS was formulated first and foremost to act as a protective barrier, allowing processed hair to retain moisture for a longer period of time. Your hair will look and feel more natural.

- Blue Max CCS contains sunscreen which helps prevent fading and "red tones".

- The natural oils in Blue Max CCS were chosen because they are chemical composition is very similar to sebum. They infuse the hair with a small amount of oil, much as your body does with your natural growing hair.

- When hairpiece hair is ventilated, it causes the cuticles to point in opposite directions, making tangling inevitable. Since Blue Max CCS seals the cuticle, you will notice less matting and tangling of the hair. Less tangling and matting means less damage to the hair when combing and styling.

- Blue Max CCS helps to extend the life of your hairpiece by preventing the hair from becoming brittle, thus reducing breakage.

Hesitant to take the chance that this product isn't going to work for you? No worries. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for a full refund. I'm confident that this product will help thousands of hairwearers alleviate dry, faded, tangled, and matted hair.

If you do wish to order more than one bottle to take advantage of the free shipping offer, please email me as the website is not yet capable of reflecting the discount.

Special thanks to BA and everyone who attended the Windsor convention! Please feel free to email me with any feedback you have on the product.
09-10-2008, 01:41 PM,
Re: Blue Max CCS now available...20% Off...Money Back Guarantee
Is it able to be shipped internationally (at cost)?
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM,
Re: Blue Max CCS now available...20% Off...Money Back Guarantee
Good question Traco.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this much interest from international customers in the beginning, so I was completely unprepared to have already received orders from out of the country.

I will be researching worldwide shipping options tomorrow, so as soon as I get the scoop I will let everyone know.
09-11-2008, 04:04 AM,
**ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS**
**ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS**

I have received many orders and inquiries from people from outside the US. I wasn't quite prepared for this much international interest, but I am researching options today and will post them as soon as I know the deal.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to offer the free shipping outside the US, but let me see what I can come up with and I will let everyone know.