Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
considering a piece, need advice
09-17-2008, 09:48 AM,
considering a piece, need advice
hello, im new here. ive been thinning for a few years now, thought it was just stress related after my fiancee died but it never stopped, and its progressed for 5 years. ive been using rogaine foam for about 8 months and i dont see any improvement, so im really considering toplace. im just a bit paranoid about it. im in the entertainment field, a musician, and being that i may get signed in a few weeks, i need to have a piece that looks real and wont let me down in public or on camera. when im on stage, i tend to sweat. due to my thinning, my trademark has become a hat, but i know i cant wear that all the time, people are already always trying to yank it off. what kind of base should i use to get a realistic look as well as something that will endure sweating alot, like, almost five nights a week? and if i do get a toplace and decide to wear my hat for performances only as im known to do, will the hat affect the piece? ur feedback is much appreciated.
09-17-2008, 11:53 AM,
Re: considering a piece, need advice
Welcome to the forum Mender,
We have several customers in the entertainment field that includes Las Vegas entertainers, musicians, and movie actors. All have similiar concerns--sweating, bright lights, appearances in front of lots of people. If you write to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and tell me about the type of hair style that you'd like and length of hair I can give you some suggestions. Also, if the other entertainers are willing, I can put you in touch with them so you can discuss your needs directly with them and get their input.
Regards,
John