Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curly Hair????
09-19-2008, 02:38 PM,
Curly Hair????
Anyone have a curly system??? I have curly hair and am concerned about the perming process. I have read that often after perming process the system appears brittle,dry and tangled.Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
09-20-2008, 04:13 AM,
Re: Curly Hair????
I've had mixed results with curly hair, lately I've been wearing a short style with straighter hair. It does seem that remi hair can be stiff when permed, the regular processed hair worked better.
10-01-2008, 06:45 AM,
This is not true. I have curly hair and as such get my systems with a curl. Always looks very good. I've even done the perms myself which also look great. Just make sure you ask for a curl and not a wave.
10-01-2008, 09:03 AM,
As I mentioned before when you posted this question in another forum, the issue is usually how tight the curl is. If you go for a 2.2 cm curl, this gives a pretty good result and the hair doesn't seem to get as dry or tangled as with a tighter curl. I also think the result is better with Remi hair.

goodbi Wrote:Anyone have a curly system??? I have curly hair and am concerned about the perming process. I have read that often after perming process the system appears brittle,dry and tangled.Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
10-01-2008, 12:35 PM,
I dunno.....the curliest pieces I have ordered have had the worst quality hair. I am going straight from now on.
10-01-2008, 01:39 PM,
i still would like to know how to get (no curl or body wave) since i have dead straight hair, my fisrt tl had a wave, the second one was worse, the stock piece ba gave me was unwearable ,this was to tide me over (stock piece) until the remake ofthe second piece, wich i was told 3 weeks ago it would be in , in 7 to 10 days and would be right out to me, now all i get is (i will look in to it) i guess if your not one of the chosen few(just like hd) you get put on the back burner
10-01-2008, 05:21 PM,
The only way you would get dead straight hair is to get it from donors with dead straight hair.

From what I have heard, most of the hair that is used started out with some degree of curl and is chemically and/or heat straightened, the first time you get it wet you will see that it isn't TRULY straight. I have some extension hair I bought to ventilate with, and my stylist showed me how that works. Even though the hair looked straight as an arrow in the package it really isn't.

Maybe BA or Debbie can confirm this.....