Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first post some questions
09-23-2008, 11:55 PM,
first post some questions
hi, I find this pretty interesting that people can wear realistic looking wigs.

i feel that i need to know a little bit more about how these wigs look like from close in.

is the lace pattern visible?

would anyone be able to tell, esp if you go from bald -> hair ?

Thanks
09-24-2008, 03:32 AM,
Re: first post some questions
Does this look like a hair piece?[attachment=0]

Attached Files Image(s)

09-24-2008, 11:04 AM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Does this look like a hair piece?[attachment=0]

no way would anyone think that its not real hair, but if im going from bald to suddenly having hair, what would people think, esp some close friends who might look a bit closer.

maybe i can just say ihad hair transplant?
09-24-2008, 02:06 PM,
obviously if you are going to go from being bald to having a full head of hair, people will notice. But quite honestly, as long as it looks good, nobody will really know what you did. (as long as the specs are right and its attached appropriately). if you are not bald , just thinning, you can order your first system with a light density and gradually enhance the density as you proceed into the hair wearing game.
DebbieS.
09-24-2008, 02:33 PM,
I know people that have gone to wearing a hairpiece while on vacation and at the same time let their beard grow. When they got back to work people commented on the beard but not the hair. This seems to help to ease the transition. Shave the beard after a while and it's back to the 'normal' you.
09-24-2008, 06:10 PM,
yes i guess if its looking real , then why would anyone worry, i dont really care to much as long as it looks good.

is it possible to get undetectable hairline for newbies or do we need to get it attached at a salon?