Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily attachment , a good idea?
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM,
Re: Daily attachment , a good idea?
The thinskin with got2bglued sounds like a very easy time with daily attachment. I have used that product on lace as well.. I probably would use just that for daily attachment. Got2bglued freeze spray, or cement.. I think the cement works even better sometimes. or find a product even better then got2b.. there has to be something out there thats real strong.. We just need to find it.

the way i do my attachment is for 3 to four days.. but i use a similar method to jayceee.. i use tape for everything now.> the blue liner tape looks great in the front. I use no residue type tapes for the base. I put the tapes on t he system with the backing on. put it on my head to get it in line.. The only tape i take the backing off is the very back, so i tack that down first when im satisfied. then i flip up the unit in front of the mirror. and detach the tape sections section by section.. pull down, lift up.. take the next to backings off on both sides of the perimeter tack down etc. Till i get to the front then i take off the backing on the front and tack that down.

Messages In This Thread
Daily attachment , a good idea? - ally82 - 09-25-2008, 02:18 AM
Re: Daily attachment , a good idea? - wesb - 09-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Re: Daily attachment , a good idea? - Xeon005 - 10-01-2008, 10:41 AM