Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New - Some Questions ??
01-05-2010, 10:10 AM,
New - Some Questions ??
Hi All..

Fantastic resource.. thank you

some questions for you all..

1. Swiss Lace Base - Can you wear this in the shower ? Is it ok to wear it in the shower each day. Maybe shampoo it every few days ?

2. Does "super tape" loosen and come undone if you wear the piece in the shower ?

3. Curious - do a lot of hairs fall out of the piece in time ?

3. Life span of pieces ?

4. Whats the best shampoo to use with "indian remy hair pieces".

5. For super fine hair is it best to use "european hair" rather than remy indian hair ??.. Does toplace sell "european untreated hair" pieces ?

thank you so much

Smile
01-06-2010, 03:30 AM,
Re: New - Some Questions ??
Hi..

thanks so much for the quick answer to my questions..

just another question about showering with the piece.

Is it best to wear a plastic shower cap, whilst showering, to protect the piece from getting to wet ? .. Or is it ok to just allow it to get wet and gently dry it off ?

reason i ask ... is i like to shower each day .. sometimes twice a day .. especially during summer. Was wondering what is the best approach to showering whilst wearing a piece without completely ruining it.

thank you

look forward to johns reply about "european hair"

when i figure out what i need im definatly buying a piece from toplace to try them out Smile

john : do you sell hair in 9 inch lengths ?

also do you stock a colour which is "3B"..

thanks for everyones help.. much appreciated
01-06-2010, 04:08 AM,
Hi Steak,
I can get you European hair but it's going to add to the cost and time. Honestly, the Indian Remi is just great for just about every application. Occassionally I get a request for a finer hair shaft and we provide Chinese Remi for the same cost. It is also excellent. We can do any hair length up to 24" and even beyond that---please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for a quote. I'm not familiar with the #3B number. We have a #1B which is very common. It's probably from a different color coding system. We use the New Image color ring and it's the standard for the industry although there are some other color rings out there.
Regards,
John
01-06-2010, 12:08 PM,
I have fine hair and i am from Eastern Europe. Remi hair is excelent .... dont need for european hair . I asked myself also about this but no need - Remi is excelent.