Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlights
09-26-2008, 06:53 PM,
Highlights
Hey All, this is my first post in the new forum. Wow, looks good in here!

I'm about to place my yearly order and want to go with highlights for the two pieces. Anyone know what percent I need to ask for to get this look? [Image: brad-pitt-hair-styles1.jpg]

It's good to see all the folks are still around. Colin (Mr. Burns), ha ha, that's a good one. You've got that syrup totally dialed! And Jrob, my 'DJ' brotha! What's up?! No more sargin' for me (I tied the knot over the winter).
09-27-2008, 04:39 AM,
Re: Highlights
Congrats wiggin! I'm still in the trenches....

As for highlights....BA is the man to ask for that. Make sure you are specific how pronounced you want them to be, and order "sunstreaked" if you really want to be able to see them.

I got highlights on my last full cap order and they look amazing, but you need to specify a wide enough diameter or they will be subtle. Depends on what you are looking for though. I ordered wider sunstreaks this time around so they are more visible. Worst case I break out the hair dye and tone them down a bit.

So remember, you have to specify percentage AND diameter of highlights.
09-27-2008, 05:01 AM,
Re: Highlights
Here are the photos I use when ordering my highlights, I also have 1/4" all colour #22R blonde front.

Attached Files Image(s)