Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This time the system NEEDS to fade
01-06-2010, 10:57 AM,
This time the system NEEDS to fade
How do I intentionally get the system to fade a bit before cut in. I think the stock order got messed up because next to the model number it says #1B, no idea what that means but im praying to god that doesnt mean black because I can't go longer with the system I have currently and my hair certainly is not black.

Granted, the new stock system doesnt necessarily look black but still needs a major color tone down, any techniques to do this?
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM,
Re: This time the system NEEDS to fade
this is what exactly what happened to me. it came back BLACK

nothing you can do mate apart from dying your own hair black which is what i have been doing for the 7 - 8 months

fortunately the next order was perfect
01-06-2010, 01:02 PM,
That's not good. 1B is black. You can fade towards blond with lemon juice and a hairdryer, but it is not very good for the hair, and it will be sheer luck whether you hit a colour that matches your real hair. The only satisfactory answer is to dye the hairpiece (not easy) or scrap it and start again. If you are desperate, could you perhaps go to see Debbie and get her to do you a dye job?

You should have a back-up rug mate.
01-06-2010, 02:06 PM,
#1B means off black and has some red tones to it. #1 is jet black and is the darkest color available. If the color is not correct please return it and we'll get you the next lighter shade. In this case the next step is chestnut brown which is #2. So you'll be going from off black to chestnut brown. Please feel free to call me at 888-986-7522 and we'll get this sorted out.
Regards,
John