Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mis-aligned peice-crown in dif place to before-advise please
09-30-2008, 01:44 AM,
mis-aligned peice-crown in dif place to before-advise please
hello all i just put on my piece but i notice my crown is not in the centre of my head and the front of my piece is further forward than before- should i start again or just go with it? thanks for any help am bit stressed!
09-30-2008, 02:32 AM,
Re: mis-aligned peice-crown in dif place to before-advise please
Get in the habit of applying it CORRECTLY or dont wear it at all, Thats my advice.
09-30-2008, 05:08 AM,
take it off and re align it! if you leave it that way it will only (eat at you),and you will be in the mirror every 10 minutes if you don't .
09-30-2008, 07:25 AM,
thanks for the honesty, i have re-aligned and fixed it! i think the issue lies with my stylist who has cut it in a bit to big at the back, anyway going back to get it fixed!
09-30-2008, 07:26 AM,
Next time try the alcohol slide to get it back in place.
Wet the bonded area in the crown with some alcohol to loosen the bond, then place both your hands on the area, press down a bit then slide it over to where you want it. Hold it there for a minute until the bond rehardens.
You might as well stretch it back a little too, the should help pull the front back at least enough to get it from looking too far forwards.
09-30-2008, 10:30 AM,
mb,
you should also state if you (pull) a hair piece no matter what material it's made of, that your risking, scalp stress, (blood rising)in the area, head aches' and being down right uncompfortable
09-30-2008, 06:59 PM,
homer Wrote:thanks for the honesty, i have re-aligned and fixed it! i think the issue lies with my stylist who has cut it in a bit to big at the back, anyway going back to get it fixed!
Does your stylist not use a template to cut the unit? If not, he or she should.