Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for esteemed fellow peanut gallery members
09-30-2008, 10:41 AM,
Question for esteemed fellow peanut gallery members
Jonesy is currently wearing an all poly piece,using a combination of glue and tape for attachment.Upon removing it tonight the issue of cleaning it has been rougher than the donkey kick I got in my tender region down south received today from the American stock market.Neither the glue nor the tape is coming off even remotely easily.I applied de-slov-it and let it soak for several minutes but that didn't do much.I also tried 99% alcohol,also a no go.It is currently soaking in a shampoo & water solution.Any help from poly wearers appreciated.
Jonesy
09-30-2008, 11:31 AM,
Re: Question for esteemed fellow peanut gallery members
Simple solution, been wearing over 40 yrs, dump the tape and do the following :

Use Davlyn Adhesive .5 0unce Bottle with brush.
I do not use any tape at all, no need to, glue only !!
Find it on line, just do a search . "DAVLYN ADHESIVE"
Simply apply around the perimeter, maybe a dab or two, to the interior.
No need to use any product to remove unit to cleanse scalp and unit base. Just simply peel it off ! Gently.
When comes time to remove the adhesive, simply ring perimeter with saturated cotton balls. 1/2 hour or so and rub remaining glue.
In between Davlyn applications, I use Got To Be Glued, Freezing Spray or their Rubber Cement and get a good hold.
I usually remove every day or two....to clean unit base and scalp. Removal and attachment is like ....a few minute operation. Buy the GTBG Products at Walgreens!
Thats it........simple.........quick ! Works terrific for me for years !!.........Try it...ya will love it !! Big Grin

johnny/abq