Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not like the old days
10-01-2008, 08:13 PM,
Not like the old days
Is it just me or have things changed since the old forum? The new forum is great to use , but what I'm talking are the types of posts & quantity of posts. When I first joined The Toplace forum about 2 years ago it's was very common for people to post their pics, specs & there attachment methods. Have alot of people just not bothered to come across to the new forum. I'd love it if we had a seperate section which had all the pics of every toplace customer that has ever been posted. I can never get enough of looking at pics of great hair!
10-01-2008, 09:49 PM,
Re: Not like the old days
Geesh... surely there are enough photos in this thread:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.toplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87</a><!-- l -->

?
10-02-2008, 01:13 AM,
Yes Colin I've seen all your pics many times before! You really do a great job & have given me great inspiration. But it's like a drug, I just need to keep seeing more & more new pics! lol! Is there anyone that feels the same?
10-02-2008, 01:59 AM,
It just depends on who is visiting.

If Jake still came here regularly, we would have a lot more pics. Sam also seems to be quiet. BA isn't posting as many pics at the moment because Toplace are very busy selling great hair at the moment. And MB, LB and some of the other posters have things nailed and have moved on... And BlueX doesn't hang around anymore.

This is what happens when people nail their specs and just move on to living their lives, and don't feel the need to post pics on forums anymore hehe.. Smile

But I'm sure there will be plenty of newbies along soon to fill the gap!
10-02-2008, 08:06 AM,
I will post some of my new style shortly, Everybody has given me compliments, Most say "Love the new haircut and style"
:lol: A couple of times I have wanted to reply "Its a syrup" Confusedhock:
10-02-2008, 08:18 AM,
DWNUNDR Wrote: But it's like a drug, I just need to keep seeing more & more new pics! lol! Is there anyone that feels the same?

That's exactly how I feel!!
10-03-2008, 02:20 PM,
B.A, you're too funny! Honestly fella---I couldn't make it up. :lol:
10-05-2008, 05:17 AM,
One thing i have noticed from the old days, A lot of the names in this forum have changed. Some I havent seen post in here in a really long time. I dont know if they just got tired of posting in the forum, or switched companies or what, but I feel like me, sesster and a couple of others are the only ones who stuck around on this forum from the old days.
10-05-2008, 11:51 AM,
dino Wrote:B.A, you're too funny! Honestly fella---I couldn't make it up. :lol:

I have photos here ready to post but has some have already posted some this weekend I will post them next weekend.

True mate I really dont care I might just tell people its a syrup, I really couldnt careless it just aint the typical "toupee" style
so I would be interested to see what they said then Big Grin