Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Order From Toplace
10-01-2008, 10:36 PM,
First Order From Toplace
I am a new or i will be a new customer for Toplace.am from Turkey.I have been using a hairpiece for one year but i would like to change it for that it's not natural.I have bought it long time ago.But i dont have much information how will i send my hair sample,hair base area and etc..i need to contact someone from toplace.i have sent an e-mail before but no one replied.
10-02-2008, 12:34 AM,
Re: First Order From Toplace
Welcome Waterproof,
You have two ways to order from Toplace. First, use the online order system and select 'sending template' and
'sending hair sample' while you pick your other options from the drop down menus. Second, you can complete the Printable Order Form (look under Order Info) and send that long with your template and hair sample. Once your order is received you will be billed via Paypal and you can use any major credit card or your Paypal account to pay. Your mailing should be sent to:

TOPLACE USA
PO BOX 5
CIRCLE PINES, MN 55014
USA

Regards,
John
10-02-2008, 08:08 AM,
No mate, Has you are in Europe (Turkey) Contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
10-02-2008, 09:43 PM,
if so how will be the payment?where will i send the samples.as toplace said to usa or europe (to BA707)
10-04-2008, 04:59 AM,
Waterproof - send it to BA, he's the guy who looks after us Euro-Slap heads.

Cheers