Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great to see Full caps working for people
10-02-2008, 02:36 PM,
Great to see Full caps working for people
I'm still hoping that while I'm applying for new jobs in the spring that I'll wear the full cap and transition back into wearing. Not really to worried about it right now when I work in a high school and have a shaved head. JROB and the the other fullcappers keep up the good work. Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of you guys at a convention
10-02-2008, 03:01 PM,
Re: Great to see Full caps working for people
UNDERWNG Wrote:I'm still hoping that while I'm applying for new jobs in the spring that I'll wear the full cap and transition back into wearing. Not really to worried about it right now when I work in a high school and have a shaved head. JROB and the the other fullcappers keep up the good work. Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of you guys at a convention

That's one of the awesome things about a full cap....no growing out your existing hair. You can go from a total slaphead to a rockstar in an hour!

The really cool thing is that this full cap thing is still in its infancy for men. I have a feeling that we are really going to break some new ground over the next couple of years. Can't wait to see the results!
10-03-2008, 04:54 PM,
I've always wondered one thing about full caps...hopefully full cap wearers can quench my inquisitive mind.

Since full cappers aren't constrained by receding temple hair or side hair, etc., (you guys are able to determine where your hair lines are), then why not make the hairline closer to your eyes (smaller forehead), and increase the hair on the sides. Why not have the Brad Pitt or George Clooney hairlines?

I've always wondered that...

Leamon
10-04-2008, 06:56 PM,
leamon Wrote:I've always wondered one thing about full caps...hopefully full cap wearers can quench my inquisitive mind.

Since full cappers aren't constrained by receding temple hair or side hair, etc., (you guys are able to determine where your hair lines are), then why not make the hairline closer to your eyes (smaller forehead), and increase the hair on the sides. Why not have the Brad Pitt or George Clooney hairlines?

I've always wondered that...

Leamon

The goal is realism. The closer you move to "ideal" the less "real" the piece looks. Of course if you are 22 yrs old its a different story, but for a 37 yr old I'm better off adding some recession.

That said, I have 4 units on order. I built the template a bit larger than I usually prefer, so I might try cutting them in as-is (with less recession) to see how they look before I perform surgery and chop out some recession triangles.

I will keep you posted.