Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Piece (pix!)
10-06-2008, 10:41 AM,
Re: Stock Piece (pix!)
Thanks so much to everyone for the kind words!
The 'spec's' on this are are follows: Stock unit, brush back w/ slight wave, color #4 (medium ash brown I think?), SFS base. I have ordered stock units thru Toplace the last few years with these same spec's and they are ALWAYS consistent in quality and never disappoint!

For those folks who are contemplating trying a hair replacement for the first time but are unsure I would just like to say "Go For It!" We are truly in a golden age for replacements compared to when I first started wearing. I purchased my first hair piece when I was 23 years old (I just turned 49 last week) and of course, was totally ripped off! I believe at the time I was charged $2500 for one piece, not even close to the same quality as a Toplace replacement. For a starving art student at the time, that was an incredibly high price to pay.

But now thanks to the internet and people like BA and Toplace, as well as all the helpful folks on this forum, now has never been a better (or easier) time to try hair replacement. Oh how I wish this information and Toplace were around when I was starting out. It would have saved me much heartache AND money. I am just happy you are here now!! Thanks again for a great product and customer support!