Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Piece (pix!)
10-04-2008, 07:51 AM,
Stock Piece (pix!)
Hi,
As a very satisfied customer of Toplace and BA for the last few years, I thought it was time I shared some of my thoughts and pictures of the amazing quality and service I receive from this company each and every time I order! On September 14th of this year I was married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony near the Pacific Ocean. Knowing I wanted to look my very best for the big day, I ordered one of Toplace's SFS stock units and had it cut-in about a week before the ceremony. To say that I (and my beautiful bride) were pleased with the results would be a huge understatement! I have ordered a handful of stock pieces from BA in the past and they ALWAYS do the trick for me. This one is no exception! I've attached a few pictures of our amazing day. I will certainly be coming back to Toplace time and again. Thanks BA!

[Image: redhouse.jpg]
[Image: wed2.jpg]
[Image: wedding81.jpg]
10-04-2008, 09:23 AM,
Re: Stock Piece (pix!)
Hi c240 guy,
Those are great pictures! Thanks for posting those. And congratulations to you both---such a beautiful couple!! May you enjoy many happy and healthy years together!
Regards,
John
10-04-2008, 01:28 PM,
what a gorgeous couple you are!! your wife is just stunning and you are so handsome!! It looks like a beautiful day. congratulations and thanks for posting your photos.
DebbieS.
10-04-2008, 01:36 PM,
Looks so flawless & natural! Big congrats & well done! Thanks for posting these pics!
10-05-2008, 05:11 AM,
You look like a celebrity. .LIke an actor or something. So does your wife.
10-05-2008, 05:46 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:You look like a celebrity. .Llke an actor or something. So does your wife.

I was gonna say the same thing. They look like the perfect couple destined for a great life.

I can tell you one thing.....without the syrup these pictures wouldn't give us the same impression, that's for sure.
10-05-2008, 07:31 AM,
Nice pics, you have a hot wife!

What are the specs?
10-05-2008, 08:32 AM,
All right all you pervs, I meant the specs of the piece. Wink
10-05-2008, 11:41 AM,
Congratulations ! C240 has been a customer of ours for a long time and always orders stock and he pulls this look off perfect
Like other have said you and your wife look great together.
10-06-2008, 03:58 AM,
Outstanding! What a great looking couple, they look fantastic and happy. Wonderful..

It's also nice to know there are gorgeous women out there who totally support their man wearing and looking great! :mrgreen: