Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple flaps
10-05-2008, 05:22 AM,
Temple flaps
I have been using temple flaps for awhile. My question is, has anyone used temple flaps with a skin base? im thinking of trying skin, but im not sure if the flaps would work with skin. First theres the whole thing about hair direction. etc. I might not be able to get the hair to move the right way in that area etc.. I think injected hair wouldnt be so great for it.. maybe im better off going knotted,.
10-05-2008, 11:53 AM,
Re: Temple flaps
I have had them but you do need them with the hair injected in the correct direction (You can mark that on the template).
Skin knotted is also a option.
10-07-2008, 04:10 PM,
but the knotted cannot be bleached right? Sorry if i asked this before. I believe most factories cannot bleach the knots on skin base.. if your factory can.. then i would prefer that over injection. regards
10-07-2008, 04:45 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:but the knotted cannot be bleached right? Sorry if i asked this before. I believe most factories cannot bleach the knots on skin base.. if your factory can.. then i would prefer that over injection. regards

Yes we have a way of bleaching the knots in a skin base.
10-08-2008, 06:40 AM,
wow thats pretty cool BA. your the first I heard say that. Sorry for all the questions, Im just curious of knots can be used on the super thin skin piece. Perhaps some people might like the way the hair moves better on knotted systems then rigid injection.

regards
10-09-2008, 10:38 PM,
Sorry if I sound stupid... but what are temple flaps?
10-10-2008, 07:48 AM,
its basically having a front hairline that is not a smooth even A, CC etc type contour. the sides extend down a little bit to cover up some of ur temple areas.. Sort of like the shape of a bat or something.