Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FULL CAP INFORMATION HELP
10-06-2008, 10:01 AM,
FULL CAP INFORMATION HELP
Hello

I live in the UK and I’ve been wearing a piece for a few months now and really not happy. The problem is quite simple; Even though the company I used took a hair sample, it’s not a good match and blending is a nightmare. The problem you see is that my natural hair is horrible; it’s frizzy and greying and I have to use Just For Men every two weeks to try and keep the grey away, as the piece has no grey content and trying to keep the colours the same is not easy. (I didn’t get my piece from Toplace by the way).

I reckon I’m fighting an uphill battle here as I think that to match my natural hair is a mission impossible, and even if I could get it matched up, I figure I would still need to keep up with dying every two weeks, which I find so onerous, but more importantly I’d have a full head of crap looking hair rather than just the sides!! :?

Therefore, I am hoping the answer to all my problems will be to wear a full cap. I have read some threads on the forum, but have only got more confused I’m afraid. There’s talk of having to cut out the temple areas and do a lot of customisation work etc, but as I am a real newbie I wouldn’t know how to do any of that. I will definitely be ordering from Toplace, but as of yet I am a long way from being able to make an informed decision.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to your advice and opinions.

Best regards

Boff
10-06-2008, 10:57 AM,
Re: FULL CAP INFORMATION HELP
Boff Wrote:Hello

I live in the UK and I’ve been wearing a piece for a few months now and really not happy. The problem is quite simple; Even though the company I used took a hair sample, it’s not a good match and blending is a nightmare. The problem you see is that my natural hair is horrible; it’s frizzy and greying and I have to use Just For Men every two weeks to try and keep the grey away, as the piece has no grey content and trying to keep the colours the same is not easy. (I didn’t get my piece from Toplace by the way).

I reckon I’m fighting an uphill battle here as I think that to match my natural hair is a mission impossible, and even if I could get it matched up, I figure I would still need to keep up with dying every two weeks, which I find so onerous, but more importantly I’d have a full head of crap looking hair rather than just the sides!! :?

This is what full caps where made for!

Quote:Therefore, I am hoping the answer to all my problems will be to wear a full cap. I have read some threads on the forum, but have only got more confused I’m afraid. There’s talk of having to cut out the temple areas and do a lot of customisation work etc, but as I am a real newbie I wouldn’t know how to do any of that. I will definitely be ordering from Toplace, but as of yet I am a long way from being able to make an informed decision.

There is no need to cut the base at all if you build a good template.

I am producing a Full Cap DVD, but unfortunately it's still going to be awhile before it's finished.

The good news is that I am also going to be offering a free eBook version.

I wasn't going to make it available for download until the DVD is finished, but if you are getting to the point where you absolutely need the information to be able to get started, email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I will send you a copy. It still needs a bit of editing as it is essentially the script for the DVD (I have since decided to use the script only as a rough outline for the video) and needs to be modified accordingly, but 99% of the information is there.