Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what can toplace do for me?
10-07-2008, 06:41 AM,
what can toplace do for me?
Hello all, i'm european hairloss Smile just see the toplace site, some like incredible, but when we buy on internet hard to be sure of what we buy, and sure of what is really good to us, here is some pictures of my hairloss tell me what i can do:
10-07-2008, 07:33 AM,
Re: what can toplace do for me?
Hi, and welcome to the forum. IMO you are a very good candidate for a hair system, you seem to have good growth left in the crown and decent temple points. A small system should work well for you, looks like you'd only need to shave the small tuft of hair left on top. There is a learning curve and experimentation involved to find out what attachment works best, glues or tapes, but you can get plenty of info on this forum. The advantage with Toplace is excellent customer service, along with very reasonable pricing. No one can guarantee that you will be completely happy with wearing a hair system, but here you can afford to give it a try without taking out a second mortgage unlike the clubs & salons which charge 10x the price for usually lower quality products.
10-07-2008, 08:42 AM,
i see a small system... and what about the lengh of the system i can buy, can i buy a very short system as my hair? or is there a minimum, and is there a customer service that speak a bit french?
10-07-2008, 09:18 AM,
I think Hans has a similar template and his is flawless.

Dark hair+small template= some of the best pieces I have seen.
10-07-2008, 02:36 PM,
Hi and Welcome. when you get a hairpiece, it will come to you about 4-6 inches long, you will have to find a hair stylist to cut it into the style you want. It will not come to you all styled as everybody wants a different style to suit them.
you are a great candidate for a hair system. you can wear a nice short style like you have now. It will look great.
but first you will have to make a template etc to get the ordering process going. I recommend you read this forum page by page to learn all you can before you order. it will help you understand all the ins and outs of hair wearing.
DebbieS.
10-07-2008, 04:42 PM,
You need specific help mate, E-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> I can help you.
10-10-2008, 02:25 AM,
My advice is to shave the top completely, and keep your back and sides. It will look much better and probably attach easier. The top will go eventually anyway...

You are a great candidate for a piece Smile
10-19-2008, 09:08 PM,
Hello, i'm in contact mail with BA, great advise with him, i let you know step by step what i'm doing, here is what i'm doing:
03-25-2009, 09:33 AM,
Hi Eagle,
did you end up getting a system?

Thanks
03-26-2009, 03:19 AM,
jazz Wrote:Hi Eagle,
did you end up getting a system?

Thanks

Yes he did.