Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos
01-13-2010, 05:55 AM,
Re: Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos
Here's the deal.

Anyone who tells you to slap a nice unit on the top of your head and continue to paint on the sides on has never had to paint concealers on the sides of their head, or at least has not taken the plunge and tried a full cap, because if they had, they would be telling you that a full cap is the ONLY way to go.

There is still "resistance" in the hair community to wearing a full cap. This mainly comes from people who have good side and temple hair who mean well but do not know what it is like to have to deal with the issues that you face. My situation was a little less severe than yours, but I was absolutely sick of dealing with the whole concealer mess that I decided to try a full cap, and if that didn't work I was going to go back to shaving. Lucky for me the full cap thing worked beautifully.

Tunners went through the same thing I did, but he was lucky enough to have been able to see some examples of full caps (he saw mine in person) before taking the plunge. He started off with a topper and ended up with a full cap. He looked great with his first partial unit, but my concern was him being able to replicate what Debbie did when he got home and had to try to make new units work without her help.

Verdict= Full Cap, no question about it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos - JRob - 01-13-2010, 05:55 AM