Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos
01-09-2010, 10:39 PM,
Re: Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos
Mate I have been losing my hair since I was 17 so I know what its like as a youngen!!! You do a great job with the concealers, the best I have seen I think!! Heres the deal, with a topper you are still going to have to use concealers on the side, which if you don't mind doing go for it. I have BAD sides, no temple points so I started off with a topper, made a great difference in my life!! After 2 of them I have gone on to the full cap, wish I had done it from the start. Everything about it is easier I feel!!!! Looking at your hair, it looks like if you weren't suffering from MPB you would have thick hair and with your concealer it looks that way to. So the great thing is that with that kinda messy style and longish hair, even if your template isn't 100% bang on you can adjust it or still get away with it anyway. As it would be your first one I would suggest going with all french lace with a poly perimeter, just so that it eases clean up for you until you are use to it. You will have to shave your whole head or leave some at the nape if you would like to blend it in. Then put it on, remove the tape at the nape, secure, mark your hairline and temples with a eye liner pencil, then flop back so its hanging off the back of your head. Then put some tape on your scalp and glue to the mark you have made, allow to dry so its tacky, then ROLL the system into place. JROB posted this way and it is the easiest way I have found, especially with medium+ length hair. Good luck mate and trust me, you won't regret it!!! One more thing, go with a new hairstyle, with a fringe so if you don't get the hairline bang on, it does take practice, it won't matter!!! Also people will think you just had your hair styled!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos - tunners - 01-09-2010, 10:39 PM