Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spikey hairstyle i.c.w. all-PSB base: Hairdirection?
10-16-2008, 06:31 PM,
Re: Spikey hairstyle i.c.w. all-PSB base: Hairdirection?
hmm.. I dunno man. I think the skin BA is talking about is too thin to use tape with.. maybe im wrong. But that would be my guess.. IM guessing if your using a skin with tape.. i really dont think you want to get flat back injection. Thats really taking too much of a risk. . Maybe im wrong tho who knows. Im not sure i would trust it, unless it was that super thin skin with glue.
10-17-2008, 04:59 AM,
I ordered a thinskin in may by Massimo

His order form to the facturary stated: ALL THINNEST SKIN AVAILABLE INJECTED,WITH 2 MM IRREGULAR SCALLOPED FRONT

Is this the one you are talking about BA? Or is there already a thinner one?

Anyway the one I have is perfect, any thinner and i would damage the scalloped front when removing tape.

Looking forward to the pics!

Greets.
10-17-2008, 04:23 PM,
Xeon is right it is too thin to use tape on, If you are happy with the base you have stay with it my friend.
10-19-2008, 07:40 AM,
with all my years of seeing lace samples etc.. i wish i saw more poly skins. Buying one for me is like a gamble i have no idea how it will work with my complexion and or style. etc
10-19-2008, 06:06 PM,
metabolic do u have an email address i could email you at? just wanted to ask u something
10-20-2008, 02:01 AM,
BA707 Wrote:Xeon is right it is too thin to use tape on, If you are happy with the base you have stay with it my friend.

Indeed but I don't know how to specify it on my next order. My next order I will do by John...

The base i have now called Massimo "all thinnest skin available"... :?

But based on what you told me it's probably not the thinnest skin at this moment.
10-20-2008, 04:54 AM,
I think massimo is the name of a guy in italy. I dont think thats the name of the base. I remember there was some dude massimo who ran toplace italy.
10-20-2008, 06:05 AM,
Offcourse... Massimo is the guy from toplace italy... lost and dissapearde for the moment... :roll:
10-20-2008, 07:31 AM,
Sorry i misread what you said. My mistake.

Im really thinking about trying a skin system. I just am not sure what type of skin is best, and if i should get injected, knotted etc. and also if i can trust the skin material to be used as temple flaps, or if i should keep that part lace. I def would like to use tape on the skin, so i guess perhaps the thinnest skin is out of the question. id also be using more of a comb down style. Im guessing u cant use tape with scalloped front edge as well. But u do it right?
10-20-2008, 09:02 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:Sorry i misread what you said. My mistake.

Im really thinking about trying a skin system. I just am not sure what type of skin is best, and if i should get injected, knotted etc. and also if i can trust the skin material to be used as temple flaps, or if i should keep that part lace. I def would like to use tape on the skin, so i guess perhaps the thinnest skin is out of the question. id also be using more of a comb down style. Im guessing u cant use tape with scalloped front edge as well. But u do it right?

Yep I have a scalloped fronta and use tape... just behind the scallop-line. When I remove the tape I have to be careful not to tear the skin.

Using a thinner skin than mine this would defenitely become a problem and I would damage the psb when removing the tape in the front.