Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spikey hairstyle i.c.w. all-PSB base: Hairdirection?
10-08-2008, 09:30 AM,
Spikey hairstyle i.c.w. all-PSB base: Hairdirection?
My next PSB system I want an all spikey hairstyle...

So what hairstyle should I order so the hairs in the front will point upwards easily?

Because I've experienced the hairs in the front are the hardest part to stand up.

I've read some people order flatback so the hairline at the front will stand up very easy...

Or can I specify it in my order that they inject all the hairs in an upwards direction? But not the hairs on the sides

ofcourse or i would get blending issues. Thx for the help.
10-09-2008, 10:36 AM,
Re: Spikey hairstyle i.c.w. all-PSB base: Hairdirection?
interesting. So you expose your hairline with a psb? Are these the same as the new thin skin toplace got, or the older version? I heard people say they dont like revealing too much hairline with psb systems.

regards
10-09-2008, 10:10 PM,
I'm not sure but I think it's then new PSB...

it's quite thin but the hairline is indeed more detectable, but i take that risk...

The hairs in the front behave more natural. My exerience with french lace was the were always some hairs in the

front that always hang forward, whatever I tried... Probably because the tape on the back of the lace pointed

the knots in the front to a different direction.
10-09-2008, 10:13 PM,
Nobody that can answer my question about the hairstyle. :?:
10-10-2008, 05:20 AM,
yeah people have ordered flatback. I seen different types of pictures of it though. MB used to have a flatback that was like straight back in a severe angle. And some didnt have it as profound. They have a ventilation called spikey front. I think some people have ordered that as well, the hairs probably go more upwards then back. I mean id say with injection, I wouldnt do it. especially with a skin hairline. I actually havent heard anyone try it with skin, maybe im wrong.

So ur piece is psb with injection? BA says he can bleach knots on skin. that might work even better. can just get freestyle
10-13-2008, 08:58 AM,
What I like so much about the skin pieces is the ease of removing... you can pull it off you head without the use of any alcohol and without the risk of pulling the hairs through the base: so no shedding.

With knots on PSB i think this big advantage would be gone... :?:
10-13-2008, 04:42 PM,
you should take a pic or something of ur skin unit. always nice to see something different
10-16-2008, 05:24 AM,
oh btw do u use tape to attach the front?
10-16-2008, 09:31 AM,
I use tape allround... and it holds much better then on lace.

With lace i had always the problem the front looses grip when combing the hairs in the front.
10-16-2008, 01:22 PM,
I will post a new photo of the real thin skin with flatback injection in the next day or so, Its quite impressive.