Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue lace tape vs blue lace support
10-11-2008, 05:33 AM,
blue lace tape vs blue lace support
Anyone know wth the difference is between blue lace tape and blue lace front support tape. I always got the tape that says blue lace front support on one side, but i ordered the blue tape from somewhere else and its just blue, no writing, does not say blue lace front support.. anyone have any ideas what this tape is?
10-11-2008, 06:06 AM,
Re: blue lace tape vs blue lace support
I'm not certain, but I think there were two different thicknesses of blue tape. Was this in contours, or on a roll? The roll that I got did not say "lace support" on it, the contours do.
10-11-2008, 10:53 AM,
I think they are about the same. the walker blue lace tape has the writing on it. if its from another company, it may not have the writing. the rolls of walker tape do not have the writing on it, just the contours. I think it just depends on who is manufacturing it.....but I think blue tape is blue lace tape is the same as blue lace front support tape.
DebbieS.
10-12-2008, 12:20 AM,
Deb, how does blue lace tape compare to walter no shine? do u recommend more or less etc?
Thx
10-12-2008, 02:44 AM,
the walker no shine has the strength of blue lace tape but easier clean up.....as long as you don't leave it on too long. if you leave it on too long and it breaks down, you will have a mess.
DebbieS.
10-12-2008, 05:36 AM,
thanks debbie.
10-12-2008, 07:23 AM,
Deb, I know its different for everyone but what do you think is a good time frame to redo the tape without having a nasty cleanup?
Thx
10-12-2008, 02:34 PM,
JDHair;
some go 4 days, some two weeks, it really is so dependant on ones own body chemistry. you can kinda feel when its starting to get gooey and starting to break down....you really want to change the tape before it gets to that point. you will have to experiment to see what is YOUR limit.
DebbieS.