Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone recommend stylist in Scotland/North of England?
10-11-2008, 11:08 AM,
can anyone recommend stylist in Scotland/North of England?
Hello all it is becoming increasingly difficult to get a hold of my stylist these days thus i was wondering whether anyone could advise of any other good stylists that do cut ins in scotland or even in the north of england? thanks for any help
10-11-2008, 11:11 PM,
Re: can anyone recommend stylist in Scotland/North of England?
Hi bud.

There is a good stylist in Whitley bay, near Newcastle. She is called Sonia & her company is called FHS (Foston Hair Services). Not sure if she does cut in's for pieces bought elsewhere but its worth asking. Let me know how you get on. Smile
10-11-2008, 11:47 PM,
homer

theres nick rogers hes based in the north west but goes up to scotland once a month to do cut ins may be worth calling him on 01925 637344... hes very good .
10-13-2008, 06:16 AM,
thanks for the replies guys. In relation to NIck rogers- does he come to your house or does he work from a salon in scotland when he is up? also how much does he charge? thanks for any help

any other stylists in scotland folks? thanks
10-13-2008, 06:27 AM,
i think nick works from a hotel / travel lodge i think he charges about £45 for a cut in , he is very good , he as a salon in warrington cheshire but is only in there a couple days a week hes on the road most of the time and his g/f is at the salon 5 days a week . shes very good to .
10-13-2008, 06:55 AM,
thanks jake. do you live in scotland by the way?