Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace + St-30 = Easy Wearing
10-14-2008, 08:27 AM,
Lace + St-30 = Easy Wearing
Going from wearing psb where you had to change every 3 to 4 days or else you would have a mess on your heads to wearing lace with st-30 is like night and day to me....This is day 16 of my hold...I plan on changing tonite but st-30 makes wearing so easy....Imagine all I have to do is wake up and style....I never have to fuss with the hair for 2 weeks and I can go about my business....this is wayyyyyyy less work than the concealers I used to have to use...and the bonus is that st-30 works just as good at the hairline than glue...probably even better in my opinion....minimal cleanup....newbies don't fool around with glue...get st-30.
10-14-2008, 09:10 AM,
Re: Lace + St-30 = Easy Wearing
I'm waiting for my first TopLace pieces... should be with me in the next month hopefully. They are all SFS... I've bought ST30 for the back and sides, and iGlue for the front.

Done a skin test with iGlue - it's fine. Testing on the back my hand for tackiness and the stuff is way stickier than any tape I've ever come across; add to the fact that it adds no thickness to the detectability of the system...

I cleaned it up nice and easy with the Pure glue melter... works a treat. I'm struggling to see why I will not use glue for my hair line - is there something I'm missing?

I'm very new to this do-it-yourself way to hair systems, have always just had one plonked on my bonce, so pardon my ignorance.

Jazzy
10-14-2008, 02:30 PM,
Re: Lace + St-30 = Easy Wearing
I said the same thing to a fella who came to see me last Friday ST30 tape as took wearing hair to another level for me, Its so easy to use and holds for as long as I want it to, Incredible.