Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: BA & Thin Sides
10-15-2008, 04:00 AM,
BA,

I am getting ready to place another order and have a couple of questions for you. You've mentioned in the past that you have thin sides. I am beginning to have the same problem and was really encouraged when I saw some of your photos at the convention since you are pulling off the appearance of thicker sides so well. Are you using flaps with you current style or is it the haircut ? Also, if you could post a current close up shot of your sides for us that would be great! I would love to learn how you are pulling of the look as I am sure others would like to learn another trick of the trade from the a** kicking Kung Fu , Ninja Master of hair replacement. 8-)
10-15-2008, 05:02 AM,
I have tattooed BA's sides and back to make it look like more hair than what is really there. this is a procedure that is NOT FOR EVERYBODY, and its permanent. (although it fades a bit, it will never disappear).
its like having a permanent concealer.
DebbieS.
10-16-2008, 01:35 PM,
Heres a photo of my sides mate, Hair slightly wet from the gym workout.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-16-2008, 09:08 PM,
hey BA...If I worked out my hair would have so many curls and look so flat it would make your head spin...When you order...do you order straight hair...and if not how can your hair be so straight and not have massive waves ? Every unit I order has those nasty waves and the wave is just where I need to cut and presents a lot of major problems. any advice would be appreciated. Cheers
10-17-2008, 02:15 AM,
Your sides look very natural even up close BA. I would have never guessed tatooing 2 dimensional strands of hair could look so real. Not long ago, when you were wearing your hair slicked back, you posted a photo of how you were using flaps to fill in the thin areas. Just curious why you stopped using flaps? I read somewhere that it is easier to pull of a natural front hairline across the forehead with lace then with flaps vertically from the temple down for some reason. What has been your experience?
10-17-2008, 04:13 PM,
wheels07 Wrote:hey BA...If I worked out my hair would have so many curls and look so flat it would make your head spin...When you order...do you order straight hair...and if not how can your hair be so straight and not have massive waves ? Every unit I order has those nasty waves and the wave is just where I need to cut and presents a lot of major problems. any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

All Indian hair used in hairpieces has at least some natural body to it, Only Chinese hair comes dead arrow straight without any body to it.
10-17-2008, 04:17 PM,
wantmorehair Wrote:Your sides look very natural even up close BA. I would have never guessed tatooing 2 dimensional strands of hair could look so real. Not long ago, when you were wearing your hair slicked back, you posted a photo of how you were using flaps to fill in the thin areas. Just curious why you stopped using flaps? I read somewhere that it is easier to pull of a natural front hairline across the forehead with lace then with flaps vertically from the temple down for some reason. What has been your experience?

I find if I order CC front contour there is no need for me to order temple flaps, Personally I think it is a myth to say you cannot get a natural looking hairline with receeded temples without having temple flaps on the piece.
10-21-2008, 04:01 AM,
BA,

Good advice about using the CC contour as opposed to flaps. I think that would make attachement a lot easier then fussing with flaps during attachement. If you have a chance BA it would be great if you could post a photo of what a CC contour looks like slicked back. Thanks again for your always helpful advice.
10-21-2008, 11:16 AM,
Hey BA

Is that photo taken before the tattoos were applies?

Because I can't spot the tattos. But it doesn't look very thin Smile
11-03-2008, 04:09 AM,
Mr.Burns Wrote:Hey BA

Is that photo taken before the tattoos were applies?

Because I can't spot the tattos. But it doesn't look very thin Smile

No mate that photo was taken a couple of weeks ago, The tattoing makes a vast difference for me personally. Next time I meet up with Debbie (Next May when we go to England and Spain for the convention) I will be getting some more tattoing done and will take before and after photos.