Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sydney cut-ins & accessories help
01-10-2010, 02:00 PM,
Sydney cut-ins & accessories help
Hello
I live in north west Sydney Australia and I'm just about to order my first peice from TL. I have been ringing around a few Barbers in my area and I have found a couple that will "give it a go" but would like to find an experienced hairdresser that will do a good job. I know that there is a bloke named Ross in market street but I would like to here from anyone who knows about any more that will do it? preferrably in north west Sydney i.e hills district, blacktown, parramatta areas. Can you give me some costs as well?

Also Where do all you Aussies buy your accessories from? i.e Tapes, Glues, clean up products etc.... I'm looking for the most cost effective, most efficient & reliable companies out there.

Cheers
Cameron
01-13-2010, 11:36 PM,
Re: Sydney cut-ins & accessories help
Anyone?
01-15-2010, 04:49 PM,
Hi Cameron,

I used to live in Sydney & I can say from experience that it's hard to find anyone from any hair replacement studio's that will cut in hair that's not thier own or without charging alot! Maybe you could google Mobile Hairdressers in your local area & explain the situation. I know someone from Brisbane did this & gets a cut in for about $35, that's cheap! I buy all my supplies from Debbie at Splitends as I like to support her as she supports us! Good luck!
01-16-2010, 09:04 PM,
Just found this place http://www.hairresistible.webs.com/
Her name is courtney, she is experienced in this area and is mobile all over Sydney.
1st order here we come!
Happy days