Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max
10-15-2008, 02:59 PM,
Blue Max
I have had great results using Blue Max. I received a sample at the Windsor convention and was concerned I would run out before I ordered more, it was good to see JRob was running a special on his website.

My hair gets dried out and frizzy due to being out in the sun a lot and Blue Max put life back in along with minimizing the frizzies. It doesn’t take much but you can tell the difference right away.

JRob, thanks for introducing your product.

Parrothead
10-16-2008, 12:52 PM,
Re: Blue Max
Thanks parrothead, glad it's working well for you.

I've gotten a ton of emails from people who have been able to test it over the past couple of months, and the results have been thumbs up all the way. It's great to see that it works as well with other people's lifestyle/styling routine as it does mine.

One great benefit that the serum was not specifically created for, but people have been raving about is the fact that with regular use you can say good bye to tangles.

I haven't had too much of a problem with my full caps, but when I wore toppers I would get out of bed in the morning and the piece hair was usually an absolute MESS. If you keep the serum on the hair (might have to refresh between washings) you should notice a marked improvement in the way the hair behaves.

Nowadays I can jump out of bed, and half the time I don't even have to touch my hair....it's still 100% in place, zero matting or tangling.