Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of Light Density
10-16-2008, 07:42 AM,
Pics of Light Density
Can anyone share their pics of light density 50-55%? Do most do this all over?
Thanks
10-16-2008, 01:28 PM,
Re: Pics of Light Density
Here is a 55% density one mate.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-16-2008, 02:14 PM,
For what it's worth, I ordered a 50-55% piece and it sure seemed thicker than that. So this time I've ordered a piece with 45% density to match the hair transplants I have in the front. Hopefully it'll match up nice. I should be getting it in the next two weeks.
10-17-2008, 01:52 AM,
I think the Toplace density scale has shifted recently--- and that was kind of verified in one of John's recent postings. I think 70% used to be more like medium density, but these days 70% is a LOT of hair--- too much for most guys I think. Now 50-55% is just under medium density- not really light in my opinion, which is still a good amount but adds to the realistic illusion because you can see some scalp showing through the hair like you would have with a typical guy's real hair.
10-17-2008, 04:21 PM,
Tapehead Wrote:I think the Toplace density scale has shifted recently--- and that was kind of verified in one of John's recent postings. I think 70% used to be more like medium density, but these days 70% is a LOT of hair--- too much for most guys I think. Now 50-55% is just under medium density- not really light in my opinion, which is still a good amount but adds to the realistic illusion because you can see some scalp showing through the hair like you would have with a typical guy's real hair.

The density has NOT shifted mate it is the same has it as ever been, Its not a dead science but it hasnt been altered, I started the Toplace density scale at the beginning and it hasnt been changed by me or the factory, Fact !
10-18-2008, 01:27 PM,
That's what I'm talkin' about! No way that looks like a wig. I always like to show scalp, especially since my sides and back are so thin :mrgreen:

Even if I had thick sides I'd try to show some scalp. Very few men have that thick of hair where the scalp doesn't show at all, especially with a little product in it. Besides, when people see some scalp it would throw any attention they would have about it being a piece. Just my opinion. I know if you're really young and you got super thick sides you can get away with it, but in my opinion most men get too much density.