Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sad Day-Homer Shaves his head..
10-17-2008, 05:11 AM,
A sad Day-Homer Shaves his head..
Hello all, I started a new job this week and attached my piece myself on sat- unfortunately it wasnt the best attachment as as i have a light density wrinkles were somewhat visible. thus on tues and wed i re-attached again due to same problmes. sadly by using tape each time the piece lost quite a bit of hair and the knots were very visible. my new piece has not been cut in yet so i just stared at it with a depressing feeling in my stomach.

anyway due to this sadly i had to shave my head last nite and go to work with it today.. think people were quite shocked..

i wont be able to wear for a while now as will be in this job for at least 6 months.i want to move away from lace when i do wear again, it sheds to much and always has wrinkles when used with tape- i know many people dont have this problem but sadly i always do.
my question then is this- is there any bases that do not crease or shed and are basically a lot easier than lace to work with? i plan to start wearing again at some point. thanks for any help.
10-17-2008, 07:28 AM,
Re: A sad Day-Homer Shaves his head..
Homer post a pic of your shaved head maybe u look good with it....do you have any stubble or is it all gone?
10-17-2008, 07:52 AM,
I have some stubble, mainly at back and sides. a little on top and none in crown area. i think i look ok with a shaved head but my confidence seems to go, ach my ladykilling days are over lol..
10-17-2008, 10:55 AM,
Homer,
If you're losing hair because of tape it sounds like you're not removing properly. When done correctly you should not lose any hair. You've got to use enough lace release/alcohol to dissovle the adhesive and you need to give it enough time to work. The system should lift off easily without any tape sticking to it. Give hair wearing another go when you're done with this job and get back to being a 'woman killer.'
Regards,
John
10-17-2008, 12:50 PM,
There's no shame in shaving. I did it for years and still managed to get good looking girlfriends. Some of my female friends know I wear, and when i showed them pics of me when I shaved they were like "WOW! You should shave it and call it a day!" To which I replied "Maybe in a few years baby, maybe in a few years". lol

Especially if you get a little muscle and a tan goin' on. Vin Diesel looks like Mr. Potato Head IMO, but he's got women lined up around the block.