Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experiment with new attachment method :)
10-20-2008, 07:07 AM,
My experiment with new attachment method :)
Just a background I am currently wearing French Lace with Poly side-and-back... I may try to do a SFS with Poly-side-and back soon...

Currently I use all tapes, I use walker's no shine for front (the lace part) ... all the way up to poly ... and then I use a very small strip of white-tape or blue-tape .. just a 2 small strip about 1 inch long each for the back... since this is poly and not lace, there are no wrinkles even i use a very small piece and leaves big gap in bewteen.

The good thing about this method is that I get to take off the back tapes very quickly and easily... and get to really clean my scalp - clean directly.

I dont need to wrory about smelling bad anymore! and I don't need to worry about re-attaching the hairline very so often... also, with less supe tape, i shed less hair during the tape removal process.

I am quite happy now that my scalp is much cleaner then before... wonder if anybody already using similar methods ?
10-20-2008, 08:49 AM,
Re: My experiment with new attachment method :)
i do something similar
base bond at the hairline and daily 3m white liner tape on the poly,with on rite liquid adhesive, i can lift the poly area off and reapply daily if i want to, or can go 3 days (including daily shampoo) if i want to