Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using bleach on the front lace
10-20-2008, 05:21 PM,
using bleach on the front lace
im not sure if people have done this alot but using hair bleach from the store and bleaching the knots in the front even if the factory has done a good job on bleaching the knots makes the hairline look even better. the hair bleach actually lightens the color of the lace and makes it look fantastic with st30 and a very thin hair line.

ive left the bleach on the front lace and knots for like 45-60 mins and there is no damage to the lace or to the knots.
i used the herbal essenses bleach blond.

does anyone else do this? because i recommend you try it especially if you are wearing a hairline thats fairly thin. ive tried it on both thicker and thinner hairlines now and it works wonders on both. ive also done it on both sfs and french and doesnt seem to have any issues with either of them.

im not sure why people have reported that it damages the knots because i wore a piece for 6 months after bleaching the front and the shedding was nothing out of the ordinary.
10-22-2008, 01:42 PM,
Re: using bleach on the front lace
Can you tell me exactly how you apply the bleach to the knots? I just don't want to end up with bleach hair. thanks for the info.
10-24-2008, 09:53 AM,
Re: using bleach on the front lace
just use a cue tip on it. a little amount of the bleach cream is fine right at the very base.